It’s been a while since I made a look and with the new UD NYC Book of Shadows still at Sephora stores, I thought it would be fun to create a look with the palette for all of those people who don’t know what to do with it.
I’m probably queen of smoky eyes because that’s my favourite look so here’s one you can do for a fun girl’s night out! I suggest you view the video, it’s less than five minutes.
Smoky, with green gray and purple undertones
So if you’re really not up for videos, it doesn’t take too much
Your To-Do List:
1. Always prime if you want vivid eye-shadows. First, I put on a bit of MAC’s prep and prime eye just to create a bare canvas. Then I put the Urban Decay Primer Potion on my lids to make those shadows stay
2. For the base, I add some of the ransom 24/7 liner to my finger tip and dab the color all over my lids. I then use the 24/7 liner in zero, add it to my lid and smudge upwards to smoke it up
3. Put a pale green eyeshadow like money on to the lids and blend
4. In the outercorner add a darker green shadow like loaded to the outer corners to give a little dimension
5. With a blending brush, add some rockstar eyeshadow to the crease
6. Line your waterline and your lid line with the 24/7 liner in Ransom and line your lid line again with the 24/7 liner in zero
7. Add some mascara and false lashes and you are done hunny!
Have fun tonight ;)