Here’s a really simple look that I think is day appropriate but will add a little dimension to your eyes. I’m using the Stila Marrakesh quad quite often these days and this is one of the looks you can make from them, might do another pinkier look as well later on. I’ve also been experimenting with just using my blending brush as my only eye tool and I really like how smoothly blended the look becomes with less pigmentation that I usually wear. According to your preference, you might want to opt for a dark brown liner as well if the black seems to bold.
1. Prime your eyes – ultra important for pigmentation and long lasting purposes.
2. Find a light pink shadow and pack some onto a blending brush
3. Sweep the light pink color all of your lid. Remember with eye-shadows, you want a light all over lid and a darker outer corner. Just two colors.
4. Pick a darker chocolate brown for the outer corner and pack some on the same blending brush
5. Concentrate the color in the outer V or outer corner of your eyes, blending into the crease. i didn’t want a defined color line, so it looks all blended together which is what I initially wanted. Excuse my eye-brows. I’m growing them out to get my moneys worth at Browhaus haha.
6. Apply liner to your lids, waterline, and tightline – whatever floats your boat
7. Apply your mascara – this one is one of my favs after it has dried out a bit!
8. Go ahead and do your brows – an important step to add structure and frame to any look. I love the YSL brow pencil, a re-purchase product fo shizzle
and you’re done!