Thanks to Maddy for tagging me:
Six Interesting Facts..Hmm..
1. I get really really antsy when I’m nearly late and I absolutely hate being late. I’ll usually be there before the arranged time so I can never be late haha.
2. I laugh when it gets really awkward or in any awkward situations and once I start laughing, it’s really hard to stop 😛
3. Im not too fussy at all about food, the only food I won’t eat is airplane food unless i’m in SIA buisness class ( i know lol)
4. I love planning and if you want to meet up with me, I need a set time and date or I’ll keep bugging you about it
5. My ugliest point in time was when I was 10 ish and I had an afro because I wanted a perm and got what I deserved at that age and I didn’t know the importance of sunscreen and got really tanned from a holiday at Bintan. I was also really really large.
6. Right now, I wouldn’t mind living in Melbourne for the rest of my life 🙂 I love this place.
And of course my weekly Friday Haul:
1. Nailpolish in Storm by Sportsgirl – $7.95
First off, the formula for these nail polishes are amazing and comparable to OPI honestly for a fraction of the price. The color was the color desired at one coat which is just like an OPI nail polish would do. :):) I wanted a medium between do you lilac it and metro chic so here it is. its a pretty nice shade with gray and lavender undertones and def. a color I didn’t have in my make up collection.
2. The Body Shop – Brow and Liner Kit – $28.95
I needed to revamp my brows and it was my first time stepping into the huge body shop stores located around melbourne. Danielle swears by this product and so I asked the really friendly SA to help me out, haha they said I looked eurasian after it and I would have to agree, it gave me really natural brows with great color. You’re probably killing me with questions about why I don’t use eyeshadow? The answer: I have no clue haha.
3. Maybelline Define a Brow Gel – $12.96
This was raved by beatideas on youtube and I needed a brow gel that would set my brows all day long and my jordana brow jel totally clouded up to opaqueness..I threw it away already haha.
Oh, and I just ordered Lancome’s Hypnose from strawberrynet.com so it should be here about hmm..in a week or so! So excited!
I want to tag the following for the gorgeous blogger award but they’re already tagged, I’ll tag them anyway:
& Some Recently uploaded Youtube Videos:
NARS ORGASM REVIEW:
HOW TO CONTOUR WITH NARS LAGUNA BRONZER & MAC 109
MY AUGUST FAVOURITES:
LUSH FAVOURITES & REGRETS